Protection of wealth and assets through structuring and international asset transfers
Political and economic situations in some world regions compel wealthy individuals and companies to protect their assets. Moving or totally relocating far from home is not always desirable. But many of our clients want to minimise risk and increase security by diversifying asset locations. In some especially troubling situations, this is not about gaining security but about preventing total loss of assets.
De Micco & Friends helps you with this problem.
Our clients open up world market opportunities for their businesses with their presence in Spain! Some clients furthermore use this platform to legally relocate their assets or parts thereof to a safe and stable business location. De Micco & Friends will support your efforts with tailor-made solutions.
We safeguard the funds and assets of individuals, families and companies. De Micco & Friends creates the underlying concept and structure for the implementation of any kind of asset relocation worldwide.
Clients from unstable regions
- Uncertainty or risk for assets based on the local situation
- Limited possibilities to transfer or use existing assets outside the home country
- Lack of flexibility due to travel restrictions
- Restricted capacity for companies to act due to trade embargos or other political barriers
- Import or export restrictions for goods and services
- Restrictive international currency regulations when sending or receiving funds…
- Lack of investment options
Clients with off-shore wealth and assets
- The off-shore assets cannot be used due to the inability to transfer payment to regulated countries
- Investments are only possible at the off-shore locations themselves
- Lack of future prospects at the location
- Risk to assets caused by lack of regulation or control of asset managers and trustees
- Missing or restricted legal certainty over legal claims, including the claim to your own assets
- Hidden risk of owner tax fraud prosecution by home country authorities
- Problems in bequeathing off-shore assets
I.) PROTECTION OF WEALTH AND ASSETS FROM CRISIS AREAS
Why international asset transfers fail
In most cases, asset transfers fail due to faulty or missing preparation. When funds or deposits are transferred, for example, these transfers can be denied in the receiving country. As a result, both the sender and receiver of payments involving banks, central banks or other authorities are placed on “blacklists”. This frequently leads to investigations by anti-money laundering institutions.
This is the reason why all payment transactions between differently regulated economic areas must always be properly prepared! We offer secured individual solutions that take legal and tax implications into account even for lower-volume transfers.
DE MICCO & FRIENDS DESIGNS AND STRUCTURES ALL KINDS OF ASSET TRANSFERS AND IMPLEMENTS THESE WORLDWIDE.
De Micco and Friends not only offers you individualised and
creative design for your asset transfer but also actively implements the agreed strategies.
In most cases, we represent our clients by proxy, eliminating the need for their presence in the implementation of the various activities and procedures.
In contrast to traditional consultants or banks that concern themselves with optimising added value and tax situations, De Micco & Friends goes a step further to serve our clients in special and personal situations.
Of course, tax aspects always play a role! But our clients’ priorities involve security and asset mobility - and in some cases also protection for the family, its health and its future.
CONCEPT, STRATEGY, IMPLEMENTATION
Our firm’s asset transfer projects include the following services and more:
ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
- What needs to be protected
- How are holdings liquidated
- Exactly what can be protected
- Where personal priorities lie
- Attention to inheritance, succession arrangements
- Business, family and life planning
- Tax issues at the current and future location
Immigration, “global residency”
STRATEGY AND STRUCTURING
- Current asset structures
- Definition of assets to be protected
- Possible target locations
- Asset mobility at the target location
- Transfer of rights
- Funds transfer
- Compliance, law, taxes
De Micco & Friends operates around the world.
Our clients come from regions that include Arabic countries, the Near and Middle East, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, certain African countries such as Syria, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan, as well as Russia, Ukraine, China and other Asian and Latin American countries.
We are represented in many locations by our own management firms or specially trained agents. In this way, we can guarantee individualised service and project implementation.
At De Micco & Friends, “Asset and Wealth Protection” is a matter to be handled by executives and the head of the company. Projects exceeding 50 million euros are personally handled by our senior management.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE STRUCTURE
- Development of a structure of selected locations through residencies, incorporation of companies, holding companies, foundations
- Coordination of banks and other financial institutions
- Preparation, coordination and execution of payment transfers
- Procurement, exploration, assessment, verification, certification and provision of documents
- Opening of bank accounts, stock portfolios, credit cards
- Research, negotiation, purchase, sale, property leasing, securities, investments
- Research, purchase, sale of companies or shareholdings
- Merger or joint venture of our clients’ existing companies with companies at new, secure locations
- Coordination of external service providers such as auditors, experts or financial service providers
- Coordination and execution of liquidation of assets in the country of origin (sale of properties, investments, shareholdings, deposits, luxury goods, art…)
- Assumption of listed companies or shares...
THE HOLISTIC CONCEPT
De Micco & Friends offers you a holistic concept that implements your personal interests and business planning. Project volumes vary between 10 and several hundred million euros.
Based on our expertise and excellent relationships formed with financial institutions and authorities, our services are also used by banks, family offices and asset managers for their clients.
Each project is different, requiring an individualised analysis. All cases demand not only legal, tax-related and design competence but a high level of entrepreneurial creativity. And this is precisely where our strength lies:
CREATIVE, LEGAL, ENTREPRENEURIAL SOLUTIONS
FOR INDIVIDUAL SITUATIONS
Of course, all our measures are taken in consideration of national and international compliance guidelines such as data protection ordinances or regulations on money laundering and combatting terrorism.
With more than 20 years’ experience in the implementation of international asset transfers, De Micco & Friends guarantees an optimum and legally safeguarded concept.
LOCATIONS FOR YOUR WEALTH AND ASSETS
The selection of target locations is always at the heart of the strategy. Besides personal affinity, existing business connections or family ties, legal, tax-related and sometimes political or religious aspects also play a role. Take advantage of our competence and experience! We find the optimum locations for you personally, for your assets and for your business.
- Unrestricted worldwide trade
- Easy worldwide transfer of funds
- Asset mobility: unrestricted use and availability
- Profitable investment options
- Exit options for investments
- Investment protection and legal certainty
- Tax situation and rules
- Economic and political stability
- Growth potential
- Capital markets, interest, real estate
- Capital procurement options...
- Unrestricted travel, residency, national citizenship
- Inheritance regulations
- Infrastructure quality, personal security
- Health care
- Educational and cultural offerings
- Cultural, ethical and religious aspects
- Quality of life, climate, lifestyle...
WE CONNECT AND MANAGE BUSINESSES, IDEAS AND PEOPLE BETWEEN EUROPE AND THE WORLD
Please contact us for further information.
Phone: +34 871 955 077 | eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org